StatCounter

Thursday 25 March 2010

If one is guilty then we are all guilty

The BBC's sympathetic piece about the mother-in-law of Mohammed Siddque Khan's life since her son-in-law was the ringleader of the plot that killed 52 innocent people on London's transport network 7 July 2005. Apparently
'Farida Patel, from Dewsbury, told an anti-racism conference in Bradford how police searched her family's homes.

She said her life "came falling down" when armed police knocked on her door.

Mrs Patel said: "When I opened the curtains all I saw was armed police officers with guns looking at me.

"When they walked in I asked 'why are you here', they said they are investigating the 7 July bombings and they will need to search the premises.

"They told me, my son and my daughter-in-law to take a few essentials and find alternative accommodation for a few days. That turned into two weeks."

The home of Mrs Patel's daughter, who was separated from Khan at the time of the bombings, was also searched.

Mrs Patel told The Monitoring Group conference that it was the most "difficult times of our lives".'
I really don't see what Mrs Patel's gripe is; her son-in-law was responsible directly and indirectly for the murder of 52 innocent people and the mutilation of many more, did she expect the police to not investigate family connections? Did she expect them to come unarmed and risk being attacked by other murderous Islamist fanatics?

My views on 7/7 are documented and I don't intend to go into that again but I am sick of the BBC putting articles like this one up. When was the last time the BBC interviewed the grieving relatives of those who dies on 7/7? When was the last time the BBC interviewed those who were maimed on 7/7 and whose lives have not been the same since?

The BBC disgust me; their support for Islamic terrorists in the Middle East, Afghanistan, Russia is bad enough but their trying to drum up sympathy for a relative of a man who caused so much death and destruction, without covering the plight of the victims and their families shows what a perverted sense of priorities the BBC have.

Writing this article has really affected me, I may not blog again for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Writing this article has really affected me, I may not blog again for a while."

I can fully understand how you must be feeling. The BBC is sickening in its fawning indulgence of Islam in all its forms - even of its most inhuman manifestations.

I would also like to say how much I appreciate you and your blog, which is a daily must read for me. Please keep up your good work - and come back soon.

All the best.

Craig said...

Your fury is completely understandable.

Well might the writer of this disgusting article choose to remain anonymous. It won't be out of a sense of shame though.