StatCounter

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Who should I vote for in the Leabour leadership contest

According to Vote Match I match the candidates as follows:
David Miliband: 66%
Ed Miliband: 64%
Ed Balls: 61%
Diane Abbott: 35%
No score has been included for Andy Burnham because he did not send us his responses within the deadline.

I am interested that the difference in matching between David 'New Labour' Miliband amd Ed 'Lefty break with the past' Miliband is just 2 percentage points and that Ed 'Brownite loyalist' Balls is just another 3 percentage points. That seems rather odd to me. I am pleased to see that I have so little in common with Diane Abbott and Any Burnham is as disorganised a campaigner as he was a minister.

What I am sickened by is the websites invitation: 'David Miliband - Go Deeper'


Of course I don't have a vote for labour leader but if I managed to get one then I would vote for Diane Abbott as all of the others could do a less than disastrous job as party leader but she really couldn't!

No comments: