StatCounter

Thursday 27 May 2010

Who will be next?

A week ago Letters From a Tory ceased his daily letter writing and the blogosphere lost a talent. Today Beeb Bias Craig has announced that his blog is 'now officially closed' and the blogosphere has lost an even bigger talent.

Whilst LFAT was a must read and gave interesting insights, Beeb Bias Craig was one of my favourite bloggers; his quantifying of the BBC's bias was the proof that we needed that the BBC were indeed biased in their political coverage. I fear that the likes of James Naughtie, Andrew Marr and Kirsty Wark will rest easier tonight knowing that they will no longer be subject to Craig's interruption coefficients and detailed timings.

To paraphrase Lady Bracknell; 'to lose one favourite blogger, Mr NotaSheep, may be regarded as a misfortune. To lose two looks like...'

If a third favourite blogger retires then I may even have to dredge up my favourite Goldfinger quotation!

1 comment:

Grant said...

Dear Mr. Goat,

I just got the news this morning, what a terribly sad loss. However, I can well understand Craig's reasons.
I imagine that it was beginning to take over his life and that can never be healthy.
Let's hope we can all meet here and on B-BBC in the future.