StatCounter

Thursday 2 June 2011

Do viruses cause pustules?

I have been pondering for a while what Yvonne Ridley meant when she Tweeted

What a very strange remark; who or what are the 'virus' that have been 'detected'?

Original Tweet is here.


I asked Yvonne Ridley for an answer several times on Twitter but she chose to first ignore me and then block me for being a 'racist', an 'islamaphobe' and 'stupid'; somehow I don't think Yvonne Ridley likes being questioned about her beliefs.


I won't call Yvonne Ridley an anti-Semite, unlike her I prefer not to throw such accusations around as a way of ending debate or attacking someones beliefs, so I will give Yvonne Ridley the benefit of the doubt and assume that she meant Israel was the virus. If this is the case then the title of this post makes sense only if you remember the comments that Yvonne Ridley made in 'The Muslim' in January (my emphasis):

'... For Israel, a festering pustule not the size of a South African game park, squatting in the Middle East.'
Do viruses cause pustules; how about make them fester?

Of course I may be wrong and Yvonne Ridley may have meant something entirely different when she said that a 'virus' had been 'detected' in Palestine but since she has chosen to ignore me, we may never find out.


That quote of Yvonne Ridley's from The Muslim does continue:

'The creation of this nuclear-powered Frankenstein State and the determination to force it on Arabs will turn out to be America and Britain's biggest ever mistake.'

No comments: