StatCounter

Saturday 23 February 2013

Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)

I posted the Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel version on wednesday but have found some cover versions which I post here for your perusal



Duran Duran's 1982 live version - I'm not a fan of this very Duran Duran version



Erasure's version which is truer to the original but Andy Bell's voice just isn't on a par with Steve Harley's.


Suzi Quatro from 1977 - I like this version but then I always did have a thing for Suzi in my pre-teens.




The Wedding Present with a punkesque version form 1990 - I normally like punk versions of old tracks and this is no exception!


Which is your favourite?

Apparently there are 120 versions of Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - are there any that you would recommend?

No comments: