StatCounter

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Blogging update

Apologies for the lack of substantive bloggging by me so far this week. I have been very busy at work but also have been involved in a rather lengthy discussion on Twitter with a supporter of the Palestinian people. As with so many supporter of that cause this Tweeter is long on insults and short on facts. He/she/they seem to be incapable of reading the many links I have sent them, or at least of realising the truth of what I say, so a blogpost response to them will follow either later today or tomorrow... 



UPDATE:
Some two hours of collating and writing later, I've finished my post; it'll be posted tomorrow morning as I doubt I'll post anything else tomorrow.

1 comment:

Davieboy said...

Hey, you don't have to apologise to us, you're providing your fab blog for free and fighting the good fight on behalf of many of us.

You regularly alert us to info we certainly don't get from our friends at the Beeb!