StatCounter

Saturday 18 February 2012

The regular sound of terror that the BBC does not want to report


'Uploaded by eilat100 on 20 Aug 2011

At 5:50 am this morning (Saturday 8/20/11), my wife and I were jolted out of bed by the screeching sirens being sounded all over Ashdod warning of incoming Palestinian Grad rockets from Gaza. We immediately ran down to our bomb shelter in the bottom of our house and waited. You will see darkness as we made our way downstairs, then the inside of the bomb shelter. Finally, after the siren stops, listen for the explosion. We found out later today that a Grad rocket had hit a house 300 meters away. (Pardon the quality of the video-- it was inadvertently shaky--and made with my small Canon camera). See my blog at www.israelstreet.org'
A nasty tweet came to my attention last night questioning how many Israelis had been killed by rockets fired from Gaza. I replied that the answer was very few because of the Israeli bomb shelters. Israelis have seconds to get into those bomb shelters when the siren goes off, imagine living like that...

No comments: