StatCounter

Thursday 9 February 2012

The 'holocaust' being perpetrated by Israel in Gaza

I keep being told of the 'holocaust' being perpetrated by Israel in Gaza; however this is just untrue.

Here's a graphic to show how the people of Gaza have NOT been systematically wiped out since 1967 whilst the Jews of Europe were between 1939 and 1945. 
I have previously published photos on this blog of  life in Gaza and death in a Nazi concentration camp but I make no apology for doing so again as the scum who try and make the comparison between what happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany (and its captured lands) and what is happening in Gaza are just way off the mark.

I actually find it hard to find words to adequately describe those people who accuse Israel of perpetrating a holocaust or committing genocide in Gaza. Whilst I think of some why not compare these photos of the concentration camp that is Gaza with a real concentration camp...






 
That's Gaza, now here's what happens when one group of people try and wipe out another group of people in a holocaust...


If you can't spot the difference then I fear that your humanity and sense of reason are at variance with mine and those of all civilised people and I would ask you to rethink your outlook on life and if you still think Gaza is a concentration camp and that Israel is perpetrating a holocaust against the Palestinians then please, kindly f*** off - I no longer want to discuss the matter with you.

No comments: