StatCounter

Thursday 2 February 2012

You know your ISP has problems when you see this on their Service Status page - Pipex related

'Could not connect: Too many connections'
Hmmm doesn't sound good if Pipex don't even have the system resources to tell their customers what the problem is... Pipex have been on a downhill slope for years, a once great ISP is now one of the worst that I use. I wonder how long this outage will last?

I will not be able to update my blog much today so if this post is still up it does not mean that Pipex is still down, just that Pipex was down when I wrote this post and for an hour afterwards.

2 comments:

barrie singleton said...

Got the tee shirt, Not a Sheep.
But the real problem is the Rogues Charter that is MAC. Just another small part of "CORRUPTION UK"

Barrie Singeton

ronnie b said...

Isn't Pipex now owned by TalkTalk? Self explanatory therefore - Pipex was, as u say,
once great.