StatCounter

Tuesday 16 August 2011

The BBC respond (part 1)

Further to this ongoing complaint , I have recieved a response which I neglected to report to you all:

'Trust Editorial TrustEditorial@bbc.co.uk to me
8 Aug (8 days ago)

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your appeal which we received on 8 August 2011.

The Head of Editorial Standards is currently on leave, returning at the end of August. On her return she will consider your request for an appeal under the BBC’s editorial complaints procedure. In order to do this we will review your complaint and your previous correspondence with the BBC.

We will therefore expect to let you know of our decision in September. We will also keep you informed if for any reason we meet with delay during this process.

Full details of the complaints procedure, including the appeal stage, can be found here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/assets/files/pdf/appeals/complaints_fr_work_ed_complaints.pdf

Yours sincerely,
 
Lucy TristramComplaints Advisor
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
BBC Trust
180 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5QZ  
T. 020 3214 4934     
E. lucy.tristram@bbc.co.uk   bbc.co.uk/bbctrust'

So it looks as though I will have to wait another few weeks before I get a response. It looks as though The Head of Editorial Standards at the BBC takes rather longer holidays than I manage.

No comments: