StatCounter

Tuesday 16 August 2011

It's that time of year again

Oh dear, it's that time of year again when my palms get sweaty and my heart beats a little bit faster. It's Total Politics awards time........ If you like this blog and appreciate what I write about then why not include me on the Total Politics voting form

The format is different this year; you vote on the web not via email, you decide what categories a blog falls into (this blog is 'Right Wing' not 'Conservative') and you can vote for blogs in the first section and individual contributors to one or more blogs in the second section. Here are the rules, have a read of them first and get voting.

1 comment:

Davieboy said...

Have voted already, you're very high on my list.
Seems an appropriate time to say "thanks" for all your hard work and for articulating so well many of my own concerns and thoughts.