StatCounter

Monday 15 August 2011

This is not how to engender respect for the Police

I have written many times about the lack of respect for the police and society in general. I have also posted occasional examples of how the police lose that respect, here's another of the latter type...
'Uploaded by RafousE16 on 10 Aug 2011

Was on the barking road recording the police searching a young black male and watch how they reacted and what they did to me and you wonder why the youth are rioting police need to protect us no man handle people like they are doing. Also to add I am not black I am quarter cast and this shows you don't need dark skin to be man handled... Also a quick update someone has stolen my vid for there channel he is called infowarrior just know this is the original video...'

Now this is not why 'the youth' are rioting but behaviour by the police like this certainly doesn't help.




Thanks to Obnoxio The Clown for the video spot.


No comments: