StatCounter

Monday 26 September 2011

A change of policy

I have always prided myself on my blog policy of posting all comments, apart from the libellous or insane, Unfortunately that policy is going to have to change.

I have had enough of commenters on my blog who raise minor points and in return refuse to address the substantive points that I reply with. From now on I will post responses that I think of interest or value and respond accordingly. If I consider a commenter to be being evasive, insulting or trolling I reserve the right to delete their comment rather than posting it.

If anyone doesn't like the change in policy, tough - my blog, my rules.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame you are unable to take simple criticism, or even have a sensible discussion. Never mind.

Not a sheep said...

Comment posted so you know that it was not deleted by mistake.

I am perfectly happy to have a sensible discussion and willing to take criticism. Unfortunately there are a couple of commenters, one of whom may be you, who are seemingly incapable of answering a straight question when I respond to a comment or to reading all of a post before commenting.

This blog is not a place for you to sound off, if you want somewhere for that, may I suggest you start your own blog.