StatCounter

Sunday 27 November 2011

Film recommendation time

Every so often Mrs NotaSheep gets to choose what film we watch and it's often a dire chick flick. This time it was Bridesmaids but I was relieved to discover that this was not a typical chick flick at all but a really funny film. Good characters who you get to know and understand, great often intelligent writing & some good acting and best of all very funny indeed. I haven't laughed out loud so much at a film for quite a while; I loved so many scenes that I don't want to pick one out, so just go and watch this film!

I think the film trailer shows too much of the film and could spoil it for anyone who has not seen the film; instead here's the full version if the 'argument' scene which I really rate... "My eggs are wet"

Kristen Wiig and Mia Rose Framption (yes Peter Frampton's daughter), presumably doing some improv work:
"You look like a Swiffer."

"Swiffers are the best, they're better than those old mops. Haven't you seen the commercials?

"Yeah I have. They're flat and they roll around and don't do anything."

"Yes they do. They can spray water too."

No comments: