StatCounter

Saturday 12 November 2011

A very poor defence - my response

Further to this post from last night I have responded...

'Nearly seven months for a response to a complaint, I would say that was far far too long.

I am a little confused by your reply for two reasons. First because although you say that ideally you would have reported Hamas' comments, I note that you have still not added them to the original page; why not?

Secondly you say that '
Mr Abbas is the Palestinian President and he governs in the area in which the murders took place.' I thought that under the terms of the 1993 Oslo Accords between Israel and Fatah/PLO Itamar was designated as an area under full Israeli civil and security control. Please could you explain your point.

I trust that you will manage a reply to this email in somewhat less than seven months this time.

Kind regards

NotaSheep MaybeaGoat'
I wonder how long I will have to wait for a response and what the BBC excuse will be this time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable !!!