StatCounter

Saturday 23 August 2008

He picked Biden!

Barack Obama has picked Joe Biden as his running-mate. That's Joe Biden the renowned speech plagiarist, and what's worse a plagiarist of Neil "Welsh windbag" Kinnock. Here are some on the record opinions of Joe Biden:

"The more people learn about them (Obama and Hillary) and how they handle the pressure, the more their support will evaporate."

"When this campaign is over, political slogans like ‘experience’ and ‘change’ will mean absolutely nothing. The next president has to act."

"John McCain is a personal friend, a great friend, and I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off, be well off no matter who..."

"My impression is [Obama] thinks that if we leave, somehow the Iraqis are going to have an epiphany” of peaceful coexistence among warring sects. “I’ve seen zero evidence of that."

"I am not running for vice president, I would not accept it if anyone offered it to me. The fact of the matter is I'd rather stay as chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee than be vice president."


Good choice Barack Obama, good for John MCCain anyway.


Quotations lifted from National Review apart from the last which is courtesy of Guido Fawkes.

No comments: