StatCounter

Friday 1 August 2008

Will Hillary Clinton's supporters support Barack Obama or John McCain?

There is a lot of speculation around this matter and I have found a little poll on the Hillary CLinton Forum. The poll is entitled
"If Obama Was The Nominee: How Would You Vote In The General Election?"
and the results are:
If Obama was the nominee: I would NOT VOTE - 5.16%
If Obama was the nominee: I would write in HILLARY - 17.42%
If Obama was the nominee: I would vote for OBAMA - 6.45%
If Obama was the nominee: I would vote for McCAIN - 69.03%
If Obama was the nominee: I would vote for NADAR - 1.61%
None of the Above - 0.32%

Is that the Sarah Palin effect? No this vote finished before Barack Obama was adopted as the Democratic party candidate. I wonder how Sarah Palin's appointment has affected these figures.

If you look at the comments section on this thread you will see many people still very angry at the disenfranchisement of Florida and Michigan, with whose votes being counted Hillary Clinton might have beaten Barack Obama.

No comments: