"We think http://www.notasheepmaybeagoat.blogspot.com is written by a man (84%)."84% chance of being written by a man, so 16% by a woman, but no goat rating!
I am not a sheep, I have my own mind
I have had enough of being told what and how to think
Whilst we are still allowed the remnants of free speech,
I will speak out.
I also reserve the right to discuss less controversial matters should I feel the urge.