StatCounter

Thursday 27 January 2011

Do you think that Bariness Ashton should show more or less cleavage?

Personally I am not bothered that much by Baroness Ashton's cleavage. I have more fundamental issues with the EU's, never elected to any position, High Representative for Foreign Affairs. However it seems that the Iranians thought she had sported too revealing a top during a recent visit. The BBC have the full story and the pictures... Beware in Iran the 'uncensored' picture maybe NSFW.

4 comments:

Brew Wales said...

Can she please wear a burkha?

Alex said...

Her jacket is actually more shapely than the religious police would permit in downtown Tehran. They would give Lady A. a good flogging if they had their way.

subrosa said...

What a silly woman. I don't approve of anyone telling me how to dress, but when in business sometimes you need to slightly alter your dress code out of courtesy.

She has the largest amount of staff in Brussels I believe yet not one of them seemed to have discussed the dress code. That speaks volumes in so many ways.

Katabasis said...

Whilst this is very funny, I'm thoroughly horrified by this:

"She was representing the five UN Security Council permanent members - the UK, China, France, Russia and the US - plus Germany."

I had to do a double take. Beyond belief simply doesn't cut it to describe my reaction to the idea that this clueless creature was representing the UN Sec council, especially in this matter.