1. Labour's continuing failure to improve in opinion polls will mean Ed Miliband will face increasing pressure on his leadership, however he will cling onto his position.
2. The Coalition will come under more pressure as real cuts are planned but will hold together despite more of Vince Cable's unhelpful comments and the increasing efforts of the BBC.
3. Nick Clegg will come under increasing pressure but will cling onto his leadership as there is no realistic alternative.
Three foreign political predictions for 2012:
1. Barack Obama's popularity will continue to wane but the US media & the BBC will rally around in the run-up to the Presidential elections.
2. Barack Obama will win the Presidential election thanks to media support and the way the Republican candidate is portrayed by that media.
3. The pressure on Israel from 'world opinion' will increase and the Palestinians will pull off further propaganda coups at the United Nations.
Three economic predictions for 2012:
1. In the UK unemployment will continue to rise and growth will continue to stagnate.
2. In the EuroZone the economic situation will worsen whilst Merkozy will continue to claim the solution is near.
3. Gold will increase in price to reach USD 2000 by the end of 2012
Five BBC related predictions for 2012:
1. The BBC will become ever more blatantly biased in favour of the Labour party, the Conservatives will finally realise how serious a problem this is but do nothing to address the problem
2. The BBC will increase its attempts to create splits in the Conservative/Lib Dem coalition government.
3. The BBC will continue to vilify Israel at every opportunity and revel in further attacks on Israel
4. The BBC will continue to favour Islam over any other religion
5. The BBC will continue to support Barack Obama and push his successes whilst minimising his setbacks
Seven Miscellaneous predictions for 2012:
1. An Islamic jihadist attack in 'the West' will succeed and hundreds will die but still 'the West' will not acknowledge the reality of the threat from Islamists
2. Iran will continue its move to become a nuclear power and the UN will take no significant action
3. The Man Made Climate Change religion adherents will become more vocal in their claims and will increase their hold on the western world's politics, despite the increasing evidence to the contrary
4. Andy Murray will not win the Wimbledon title
5. There will be an attempted terrorist attack on the 2012 Olympics but it will be thwarted
6. British medal success at the 2012 London Olympics will be less than expected, rowing excepted
7. NotaSheep will continue to blog