StatCounter

Wednesday 6 June 2012

A somehow pertinent joke

An elderly British gentleman of 90 arrives in Paris by plane. At the French immigration desk he took a few moments to locate his passport in his hand-luggage.

"You 'ave been to France before, Monsieur?" the French immigration officer asks with typical french hauteur.

"Yes I have" the elderly gentleman replies

"Then you should know that you 'ave to 'ave your passport ready"

The elderly British gentleman replies "But the last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"C'est impossible! The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The elderly British man gives the Frenchman a long hard look. Then quietly explaines "Well, when I came ashore on that Normandy Beach on D-Day in 1944, I couldn't find any f***ing Frenchmen to show it to..."

No comments: