Sunday, 19 July 2009
Vote: Your Top Ten Political Blogs
As this blog sinks down the monthly Wikio Political Blogging charts, breaking my heart as every months rankings are released; I notice that it is time for Total Politics's blog poll for 2009. It was the surprise appearance of this blog in Iain Dale's 2007 political blogging list, after just a few months of my blogging, that gave me the impetus to take blogging more seriously/waste more time writing instead of working.
So here are some questions that you might be asking regarding voting in this poll and my answers:
Why should I vote?
If you appreciate this blog; whether for its incisive comments on political matters, for its regular highlighting of the faults of Gordon Brown & the other people who runruin this country every day or even for its regular publishing of photos of a scantily-clad Lily Allen then do take the time to vote for it. The higher this blog appears the more I will post... Is that really an incentive?
How do I vote?
Email your ten favourite blogs (ranked from 1-10) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any rules?
Here's Total Politics' rules:
1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include ten blogs. If you include fewer than ten your vote will not count.
2. Email your vote to email@example.com
3. Only vote once.
4. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents are eligible or based on UK politics are eligible.
5. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
6. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2009. Any votes received after that date will not count.
Go on vote, you know you want to...