StatCounter

Friday 7 October 2011

Boris Johnson vs Jeremy Paxman

2009

Boris takes on Paxman quite beautifully.

2011

Jeremy Paxman - "What's the difference between you and David Cameron"
Boris Johnson - Just listen to the answer, Boris is a human being.


I am not a massive Boris fan, some of his mannerisms annoy me. However I do think that he is a natural performer, a witty chap and more capable of independent thought & speech than most politicians. I also like the way that Boris controls the space around him. I do not think that Boris is the right man to lead the Conservative party but as London Mayor he is ideal for the Conservatives as he appeals across the spectrum of London politics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a Prime Minister , maybe a sideshow. However ,he would probably be better than CMD.

DKMCG