StatCounter

Thursday 27 October 2011

Just a reminder re NCF and Anonymous trolls or worse

NCF means No Comment Follows.

I am happy to enter into discussions on this blog with serious people who make serious points, whether they agree with me or not. If you look through my blog you will find many such examples.

However, as previously advised, I am no longer wasting my time discussing deliberately misunderstood points from anonymous trolls or worse.

Quite amusingly my anonymous commenter(s) are getting most upset by my not posting their inane and misinformed comments. Apparently I am infringing their right to free speech and am guilty of being controlling and running a propaganda machine. Well boo hoo trolls - my blog, my rules; if you don't like it then you don't have to come here.

ADDENDUM:
I also do not post comments that result from people misreading my posts. I am taking a zero tolerance approach to stupidity from now on. Once again - my blog, my rules; if you don't like it then you don't have to come here.

No comments: