StatCounter

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Another of Israel's 'Partners in peace'?

'Interviewer: "Please tell us who you are."

Sara Jaber: "I am from Hebron. The Jaber family."

Interviewer: "What is your name?"

Sara Jaber: "Sara Muhammad 'Awwadh Jaber."

Interviewer: "How old are you?"

Sara Jaber: "I am 92."

Interviewer: "So you remember May 15, 1948, the day of the Nakba."

Sara Jaber: "Why wouldn't I remember? May Allah support us. I hope we forget those days. Allah willing, you will bury [Israel], and massacre the Jews with your own hands. Allah willing, you will massacre them like we massacred them in Hebron."

Interviewer: "What does this day mean to you? You have lived 63 years since the Nakba. You have experienced the entire Nakba..."

Sara Jaber: "92 years. That's 92. I lived through the British era, and I lived through the massacre of the Jews in Hebron. We, the people of Hebron, massacred the Jews. My father massacred them, and brought back some stuff..."

Interviewer: "Thank you very much."'

Details and video at MEMRI


Thanks to Iraelly Cool for the spot.

1 comment:

Grant said...

Was the interviewer Jeremy al Bowen, by any chance ?